Leasing a Vehicle
Leasing can offer the best of all worlds - the vehicle you want, at a monthly payment that's typically more affordable than buying. Our leasing programs help make it happen.
- Costs at lease signing. The amount you pay at lease signing may be lower than the amount you pay at the
beginning of a finance contract. This amount may include the following:
- first month's payment
- acquisition fee
- refundable security deposit
- taxes and fees
- capitalized cost reduction (similar to a down payment)
- Purchase option. You'll have the option to purchase your lease vehicle during the lease or at lease-end.
- Mileage limits. The total allowable mileage disclosed on the lease agreement is calculated by dividing the number of months in the term by 12 and multiplying this amount by 15,000 ( standard lease) or 12,000 (low mileage lease).
- Excessive wear and use. Normal wear and use on a vehicle is inevitable, but if the damage is considered excessive at lease-end, you may be held financially responsible.
- Disposition fee. A disposition fee may be applied to your lease.
- Early termination charge. If you terminate your lease early, you will be required to pay an early termination charge. This amount may be substantial.
- Tax benefits. If you use your lease vehicle for business, you should consult with your tax advisor regarding potential tax benefits.
- Lease-End Options. Rest assured that at the end of your lease, you have options. You can elect to:
- Lease a new Vehicle
- Purchase your current Vehicle
- Return your vehicle
Buying a Vehicle
Ownership translates into no mileage limits, no end date defining when you must return the vehicle and no concerns about end-of-lease obligations. Financial Savings offers a number of financing plans through your dealer, to help get you on your way. Use our dealer locator to find your local dealer and view current specials in your area.
- Get behind the wheel with a great deal When it comes to special programs and financing options, there are a number of ways to find yourself driving a new Vehicle.
- Understanding How Your Payment is Calculated Download our simple interest finance contract brochure to learn how your payments are calculated.
- Financing: When it's right to buy Stephen Wade has a finance program that can help meet your budget's needs and make ownership a reality.
- College Graduate & Military Programs Contact your Stephen Wade dealer to find out more about programs available to you.
- Certified Used Vehicles: Only the best make the cut Find out why Certified Used Vehicles are such a great value.
- Business Solutions: What drives your business? Financial Services, through your participating dealer, offers a variety of finance programs for you and your business, with flexible options designed to help fit your needs.
- Poor or little Credit For those with limited credit or poor credit, we will work to help get you a great loan. Speak to a financial advisor for more information.
- Keep up the good credit The American Financial Services Association Education Foundation has put together an informative online brochure "Understanding Vehicle Financing" to help everyday consumers with financing and credit basics. (View Brochure)